
I think there's some sorta logical twist in the definition of two totally oft-used words in History. And like it or not, you won't want to own them (in a way of speaking):
1. Burnout
2. Loser
((Yes, I hear ya .. "So much for nice posts, sunshine"..))
Assume X tries to achieve activity Y within Z timeframe. And P,Q and R are variables I haven't thought of allocating yet but soon will. It's a habit I lose only when I die - to complicate things about X right on, so that you don't think it's a walk to McD-s when you learn about X itself. (Ain't I lovin' this already :P )
Anyway, assume ~Y (negative Y, the evil sibling, the whole "Luke I'm your father" thing) is also an event that is desirable but not socially acceptable. But desirable nonetheless. Much like downloading torrents - and if you haven't made the connection yet - www.mininova.org should help you. P.S. : In the Loop is a good download :D
So - Mr. X takes Z time to achieve Y but decides at Z+P (ah NOW you see the wisdom .. durr hurr hurr) that ~Y is in fact what his target is. So for the sake of argument let's assume he changes his belonging "Universal Set" from Q to R. Here's what it reads in un-IIT terms:
"Change perspective and get a cool sounding 'Darth' as your surname. Oh.. and some snazzy tattoos"
Which is when we should look at how (Q) - (X) treats X - as a (wait for it..) LOSER.
If X however did not wilfully change over to R but realizes Q is a truckload of crap to begin with, then the branding goes thus... BURNOUT.
But the twist is - both the above scenarios come out from a common denominator - that of CHOICE. Since X chose something else the branding takes full steam. But if X continued down the Wild West No-guts-no-glory path and found himself an absolute idiot, he'd be called a Believer in his own Faith of Idiocy. And THAT is celebrated.
Man talk about a post where I wanted to first say mankind is being considerate to me. I just end up spewing what I want to seriously curb down upon but find joyfully resonating everywhere inside - my own twopence holler to the judgementally enhanced amongst us:
Screw you.
:D
So long, fellas.
P.S. : Subbu's getting married. Imagine him, the impish face, bucketload of stupidity stored upstairs and the uselessly wasted intellect. Going to tie the knot. Phew.
Am not attenting. And I hate that. But I gotta stick to what I think I thought.
P.S. 2 : People who call other people by a single alphabet - it's not cool, you're by definition a copier machine with a bad toner :P
P.S. 3 : You...... HUMANS!
2 comments:
thank God you will never be a professor, chasthaaru pillalu nee lecturely follow avvaleka... Please to be defining your P, Q, R a bit more clearly. :P
But Doctor YOU will be one.
Wait did you just take that as a curse or what? :P
Post a Comment