Sunday, August 20, 2006

A lazy sunday






Heh heh heh!

Well, should allow myself some self satisfaction atleast, after so long, that I managed to have SOME semblance of enjoyment in the span of 24 hours. I had Smokin’ Joe’s pizzas for two days in a row and I feel not one bit of shame coursing through my veins for having blown away money like that. On the contrary, I should say they have some rather inexpensive but awesome pizzas, folks. My advice – GET THERE while you still can. And here's a picture with my tummy all bada with the pizza tucked in.

Oh well, it’s still not my money. Or something like that. The HDFC dogs refuse to give me my ATM card’s PIN number! It’s like you’ve been gifted a brilliant laptop but without the goddamn battery installed in it. ( I know, poor comparison. I was actually off to perpetuate a gross-er idea. About women and a mating equivalent for the same situation. But gave up after I realized that wasn’t too good either.)

Went around Chembur locality, trying to find a mattress to buy. It’s so frighteningly stupid that they don’t have a shop in their main market place man! I did have the sexy idea of asking someone. And I did. This is what I got – A cameo business-perspective from a shop owner. He says that the colony is a posh one and to be able to afford a shop here, being a mattress guy wasn’t all that great. Load of tosh, I thought. I could easily eye those pathetic looking run-down hotels. If these guys can afford it, so can the mattress guys! Or so I thought.

The sudden realization came when I found my tummy making sounds like the dryer of my mum’s washing machine. Something like complimentary grunts made by two gorillas. Anyway I forced my legs to trudge through the dirt ridden roads to try and find a place to eat. And voila! There were none. Either I had to eat in the very same two-bit no-good hotels with the fat managers, or starve. Well, atleast I have an ego to boast of, so went to this Monginis cake shop and wolfed down truffle cake until I got the stop signal – Two burps, the second being some kind of a warning. Well, that was lunch.

Came back and didn’t know what hit me. Must have been the climate, with the rains pouring down and the landscape seeming to be so beautiful that I imagined myself lolling in the grass of an imaginary Murali-owned-European-grassland, where there were no annoying insects, poisonous grass or carnivorous plants, with a picturesque stream flowing right past, sprinkling little drops of water on my face as the dark clouds above gave the land a brilliant contrast. Yeah, you’re right. I was off to sleep. And a damn good one at that.

Well, atleast on that positive note I fished out my camera, that I managed to steal from Siri when I returned from Hyd, and took some photos. I’ll try putting them up here, but don’t quite know how. And even if I can, I wonder if I can pull it off on a goddamn dial-up.



And anyway, mama’s going to be back tomorrow, and so shall end my escapades on his laptop, the sneaky phone calls off his landline and the very despicable but dastardly useful dial-up connection usage. Sigh. Am back to being a computer-less moron.

And here's the one from my balcony. Picture perfect, eh?



And THIS is the new me. Bored, bitchy and fucking lazy. the godamn server wont upload my photo dammit!

No comments: